Our response to COVID-19
At Mediterranean Prestige we understand all concerns with regards to travel during these uncertain times and can provide reassurance that we put the customer at the front of everything that we do. If your plans are suddenly cancelled we will do everything we can to be on your side and contact the supplier for you to try and resolve the issue as quickly as we can. We aim to ensure that travel is a completely stress-free experience, especially if things go wrong.
We use only reputable tour operators when booking our travel, who work in accordance with the latest government restrictions. All hotels are independently checked by our tour operators for your safety and to ensure they are working within the local guidelines. This aims to give the highest amount of customer satisfaction and provide reassurance that the packages provided will be in accordance with any government regulations.
When further announcement is made about the UK governments' 'Traffic Light' destination policy, we will be updating this page with our new departure policy.
If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Restrictions apply to all departures up to the 22nd July 2021:
Clients due to travel between the dates above can avail of the below options:
Move their holiday to future dates
Avail of a Forward booking credit voucher
Cancel with a refund
All future departures with Mediterranean Prestige (Advantage Holidays) are deemed as expected to travel, with the exception of those listed above, at this stage. This is being reviewed and monitored on an ongoing basis and we will provide any updates which may affect bookings.
- Normal cancellation policies apply at this time
- Customers looking to change their date of travel can do so with £0 amendment fee's from Advantage Holidays tour operator, with only supplier costs incurred as part of the change being passed back (airline or ground arrangement). The cost of the new holiday will be advised at the time of request / enquiry
- Alternative tour operators (TUI, EasyJet, Jet2 etc) will have their own COVID-19 policy which will be explained on request.
Reduced cost PCR Tests
PCR Tests can be obtained for £43.00 per test (RRP. £89) and must contact us via email above to get this booked and must have at least the accommodation booked with Mediterranean Prestige.
As of 1st April 2021, we will no longer be issuing Refund Credit Notes.
Any customers who availed of a credit note can find their terms below and all credit notes issued are now valid for use until 30th September 2021 and remain
- Credit notes will be valid for any new booking made up until 30th September 2021
- The credit note bearer will be able to request a cash refund for the full value of this note and this refund will be issued to you by the 30th September 2021, however we request you contact us to agree a more specific date.
- Credit notes must be used on a booking which has travelled and returned by the 30st September 2022
- Values of the notes raised will be for the full value of the booking as of the date of issue (this allows for inclusion of additional pre-booked items), but will not include the costs of any passengers who had previously cancelled off the booking prior to the credit note being issued.
- In this instance the value of the credit note will be the full booking cost, minus the cost of any cancellation charges for members of the booking
- The credit note can only be used with the original booking travel agent (although can be used with branches within that group), or directly with Advantage Holidays & Cruise should the agent be unable to fulfil its obligation of this note
We recommend that ALL passengers contact their personal insurance providers to understand their levels of cover and the options available to them under their policy, ensuring pre-existing medical conditions were disclosed at the time of taking out their policy.
Disclosure: All suppliers operate differently and have different policies however it is recommended to book those on the GREEN LIGHT category in case of sudden changes in categories.